Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Halloween#3 who would you cast a spell upon? And what spell?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 15th, 2023

Who would you cast a spell upon on? And what spell?

38
User Profile: vase2023
vase2023 September 25th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

On myself, maybe hypnotize myself to have a dream and passion to learn new things.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP September 25th, 2023

@vase2023 awww yes a motivation spell. It is hard sometimes to find motivation and inspiration. Gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤

load more
User Profile: TaylorTheFrog
TaylorTheFrog September 26th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

on myself to be able to travel in and out of the pages of my books to hangout with my favorite characters and find comfort in those who have comforted me with their stories.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP September 26th, 2023

@TaylorTheFrog oooo that's a good one. I wanna go in a Xmas book and meet santa. Or go in snow white so I can see the dwarfs🤔🤔 endless possibilities. That's a clever thinking spell ❤❤

load more
User Profile: Warpedme
Warpedme September 26th, 2023

This is my kind of thread. 😂. I'd do a nice spell first and put protection, love, and safety around all of the animals, the hurt, elderly, the misjudged (the good things of life).


Then, I'd smack them with the "female dog" spell. That would be a wicked (pun intended) spell to get even with every dirtbag who has pushed me way too far for way too long for being a doormat.


I know it's my fault for letting people take advantage of me, but that doesn't mean they can't catch a little fire, right? 🤣


Oh, and hi my name is Shannon. I may have a warped sense of humor and talk too much. 🤣. Ignore me, but thank you for starting such a fun thread. ♥️

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP September 27th, 2023

@GoofballShannon 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 that made me laugh 😂😂😂😂 you could do with the octopus spell, snack 8 people at once😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more