How do I tell my neighbor at my apartment that their fan is loud without confronting them myself?
(Sorry if this is the wrong thread. This is my general complaint or vent about where I live).
I live in a apartment. I feel like walls are relatively thin (enough to hear someone talk normally or hear running water if it is quiet enough). My neighbor (not sure if upstairs or next door) has their ceiling fan on high and I can hear the “buzz buzz buzz” sounds it makes all the time. I believe it’s because the fan is not stable built? Im not sure. But they have it on high to late night and I have trouble sleeping or I hear it early morning and cant go back to sleep.
This building Im living in is starting to effect my mental health by hearing people fight, gossip, and fight (not too often, but when I do it gets to me depending on how bad it is) the noise (construction, lawn mowing, monthly maintenance cleaning, cars passing, etc) the loud noises…
I wanna tell my neighbor their fan is loud but Idk who it is. And the buzzing gets on my nerves. Help. Me.
@donnabun Your neighbor might be running the fan to cancel out noise from other neighbors. You can complain, but good luck. I did so and the neighbors got even more noisy.