Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How do you treat people you think you don’t need?

Negative2Positive September 19th, 2023
Negative2Positive OP September 19th, 2023

No your actually in the path. I was speaking more from a relationship perspective. The main point is to treat every good. The Uber driver, bus driver, valet parking, door man, janitor etc… you never know what someone is going through nowadays. In addition, if you are on a first date with someone or just hanging with a new person, watching the way that new person treats people like the door man or janitor could indicate how that person would treat you later down the line. So if you don’t like the behavior then it may not be the person to get involved with.

Tinywhisper11 September 19th, 2023

@Negative2Positive I'm not allowed to click on that link. But I don't think like that, I don't get to know people just for what they can do for me 😕 does anyone do that? I'm not sure I understand

Negative2Positive OP September 19th, 2023

Sorry I wasn’t to clear, it’s not what people can do for you it’s more how they treat people around you that seem less important. For example, if your on a date with someone for the first time, it may be important to watch how they treat people that are less important at the time. The date will hopefully treat you well, but what about random people. The way people treat random people can be transferred from to you later on in the relationship.

slowdecline48 September 26th, 2023

Decently, or at least I try to. That only changes if (s)he gives me a reason not to be decent.