Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I get really attached to one person and then my whole mood depends on them

User Profile: bluestarxoxo
bluestarxoxo January 31st

Anybody have a similar experience? Right now I am at an all time low. I can barely get out of bed and I am not taking care of myself.

When I get a notification from someone I'm attached to, I suddenly feel happy like I can function again. This high lasts for a few hours and then I crash again. I have trauma from the past and it's really hard for me to trust people, but when I do find someone I trust, everything they do affects me.

Is there any way to overcome this? I want to be able to reach the goals I set, but it's impossible when I am depressed all the time. It seems like my life is out of my control

3
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 January 31st

@bluestarxoxo

I'm sorry you feel this way.

Yes, when we are struggling, it's easy and natural to get attached.

Instead of waiting for these notifications.

Why not come here and chat when you are struggling.

And slowly, day by day, start doing small and manageable tasks, to build up your confidence and to allow you to continue to start feeling yourself again 💚🤗

i-love-you-love-you.gif

2 replies
User Profile: bluestarxoxo
bluestarxoxo OP January 31st

Thank you ❤️ I will try

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 January 31st

@bluestarxoxo

A pleasure 💚 

load more
load more