Tell us something about you using only emojis😁 let's try and guess what each other is saying😂
😊(😥😭💔😞🌴🍃🍂🌸🌞)
@summeratheart you were feeling heartbroken, but a nice vacation made you happy???
The wind blew all your heartbreak away???
@summeratheart you feel better when your surrounded by nature??
👶🌎✈️🌏✈️🌎✈️🌍👩🦳
@Hedgehogs83 you've moved to 4 different countries in your life??
@Tinywhisper11 Yep, that’s pretty much correct!!
@Hedgehogs83 you've been to quite a few places💖💖 are you still planning to go anywhere else?
@Tinywhisper11 Yeah, actually. We are supposed to move to Lithuania in a couple of weeks - though we’ll see if it actually happens. And then I’m planning to go to Sweden/The Netherlands for college
👁️🧲✨🍯💖💞💕
👁️🧲✨🍯💖💞💕
@Joyfulife you see stars and make a wish??
You see stars and it makes you heart happy??
🥰🎶, 🧠🤬,😅🧠,😶🌫️♥️
@imaginativeMaple4730 love music, hates over thinking silly brain, and loves quiet times
➡️👃 ♥️🔊🎶💯💯
@imaginativeMaple4730 you know I love music💖💖💖💖💖💖
almost, right on the nose is the 1st part, but I imagine you do like music.
@imaginativeMaple4730 I do like music😁💖
Almost right on the nose....... Music helps you 100%??
Your musically talented??
@Tinywhisper11 almost right on the nose... You love to sing??
Music is your life??
@Tinywhisper11 😊
🏃♀️🚒
I run from fire trucks???
🥔
@BrightIndigo is that a potatoe??
Your a potatoe??
You like potatoes??
Couch potatoe???
@Tinywhisper11
it's simple,
"potato"
👁️❤️8️⃣🐈🐈⬛! 🛟🐱🚼, ❤️🩹!
☝️🐈3️⃣🐾, 🆔👸.
@meowroon you love your 8 kitties and you love plasters???
You love your 8 kitties and being their vet mamma??
@Tinywhisper11 you have 8 cars which you love you also love plasters, 3 kitties who live upstairs are the queens??
@Tinywhisper11 I do indeed have 8 cats, rescue cats to be exact. The 2nd part is off, however. 3️⃣🐾🐾 may be hard to decode 😆
@meowroon ok let me think🤔🤔🤔
@Tinywhisper11 3 cats are stuck on roof?? Or up a tree??
@Tinywhisper11 3 of your cats are females??
@Tinywhisper11 3 cats sleep in bed with their mamma.. Aka.you??
@Tinywhisper11 3 of them are pregnant??
@Tinywhisper11
Nope! They’re all fixed. Lemme know if you want the answer or another hint ❤️
@meowroon yep! I need another hint please
@Tinywhisper11
Here’s a hint: cats are described as quadrupeds 🐾 🐾
@meowroon 3 of them don't have all their legs???
1) 🙋💖📚💻⛪🎹🎸🎾
2) 📚💞🫂
@SmileyRainbow ok number 2 🤔🤔
7 cups = love and hugs??
Love reading romance??
@Tinywhisper11 books about love ???
