Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tell us something about you using only emojis😁 let's try and guess what each other is saying😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 12th, 2025

%D1%81%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BB.gif

505
User Profile: moonlightMittens7125
moonlightMittens7125 August 4th, 2025

ð¤¨ð¥ºð¢ð¤ªð¤£ð¤ª

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 4th, 2025

@CATastrophizing none of those emoji shows up on my computer tablet thingy, what enjoys are they??

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 4th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 what emojis*

User Profile: moonlightMittens7125
moonlightMittens7125 August 5th, 2025

And I typed them in the middle of the night slo I dont remember.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 5th, 2025

@CATastrophizing oh no😂😂😂😂 just try again 💖

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Kharolful
Kharolful August 4th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

😁

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 4th, 2025

@Kharolful 

You did a oopsie????

Your in trouble???

Awkwardly cringing??

1 reply
User Profile: Kharolful
Kharolful August 12th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

ohh is that what that means? I thought it was an open mouth smile. 😊 I guess this is why I love the chesire cat from alice in wonderland. He has one too. 😆

load more
load more
User Profile: McQuinn
McQuinn August 4th, 2025

🙂👈 ❤️ 🏃🏻

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 4th, 2025

@McQuinn 

Happy one who loves to run???

I'm happy when I'm running???

Your happier cause you run away from love??

1 reply
User Profile: McQuinn
McQuinn August 4th, 2025

You almost got it!

I love running ☺️

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 4th, 2025

@McQuinn 

I'm a happy loving antisocial person????

Running makes you happy inside???

Your happy cause your exercising to strenghten your heart???

load more
User Profile: blueHouse663
blueHouse663 August 4th, 2025

😒

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 5th, 2025

@blueHouse663 

Grumpy??

Moody???

Not happy???

1 reply
User Profile: blueHouse663
blueHouse663 August 13th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 more like blase, disconnected.

load more
load more
User Profile: Kharolful
Kharolful August 12th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 bizeps-hustle.gifcute-emoji.gifemoji-face-palm.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 23rd, 2025

@Kharolful 

Tired after working out???

Muscles aching after gym?!?

You need to exercise more???

You want to get stronger???

You did to much exercising???

load more
User Profile: Eternallizard20
Eternallizard20 August 13th, 2025

❤️🍵📚🧘

1 reply
User Profile: Reddi
Reddi August 13th, 2025

You love tea, books and peace of mind/meditation?

load more
User Profile: SUMM3RTIM3S
SUMM3RTIM3S August 13th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 🧍‍♀️➡️🍞

2 replies
User Profile: Reddi
Reddi August 13th, 2025

Going to get some bread?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 23rd, 2025

@SUMM3RTIM3S going to buy some bread??

Going to make some bread???

load more
User Profile: forthebesties
forthebesties August 13th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 guess mine! 🐾🔑🥣

2 replies
User Profile: Reddi
Reddi August 13th, 2025

Poke bowl? You like them?

1 reply
User Profile: forthebesties
forthebesties August 14th, 2025

@Reddi yeah!!!!

load more
load more
User Profile: Reddi
Reddi August 13th, 2025

🛼

🔃🌕 🧠☁️ ❤️🪷

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 23rd, 2025

@Reddi you like skating up and down and around then you got brain fog but you still loved it???

You like skating down hills, you also think a lot and you have a big heart???

You fell over whilst skating and got a concussion??

1 reply
User Profile: Reddi
Reddi August 23rd, 2025

Hehe 🙃 The first one got pretty close! The way I was writing it in my head was; (When) Skating. (I’m) Over the mood. Head in the clouds. Heart at peace.

I’ve definitely splatted a few times too many while skating though so you could validly say my brain must be a little concussed that I’m still at it haha.

Thanks for guessing!

load more
load more
User Profile: GobDem
GobDem August 13th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 😊

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 23rd, 2025

@GobDem your happy??

load more