Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The one thing I wish everyone knew about me is ..........

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 28th, 2025

Here's your chance to let us know💖💖

604
User Profile: Teamworktohelp
Teamworktohelp April 6th, 2025

That I am good from inside but I have been hurt by my closed ones.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 6th, 2025

@Teamworktohelp awww bless you 🙁 hugs you tightly 💗

load more

@Tinywhisper11

i don’t know what’s reality and what’s not. that’s why I may hurt you, because I can get away with anything in the fantasies in my head, and if I do something to you in there, you’d best believe I have a good reason not to trust you. or the complete oposite. you could backstab me in a fantasy and I’ll think the you in real life did it. 

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 6th, 2025

@that1goosethatEATSyourbread I'm not entirely sure what you mean sorry. But it sounds complicated living a pretend life, gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

load more
User Profile: ivoryEyes200
ivoryEyes200 April 6th, 2025

I am from an alternate diminsioun far far away !!!

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 6th, 2025

@ivoryEyes200 cool😎 me to hello fellow alien 👽

load more
User Profile: bitty678888
bitty678888 April 6th, 2025

I'm not a pain in the but on purpose

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 6th, 2025

@anonyTree1545 aww I'm sure your not💖💖 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

load more
User Profile: Michael205
Michael205 April 7th, 2025

That I am a Plant! 🪴

Also that I love me a good burger 🍔 😋

Hockey and poutine are good too.

14 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 8th, 2025

@Michael205 what's a poutine???

10 replies
load more
load more
User Profile: mariyaanevrla
mariyaanevrla April 7th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 if I could choose one thing everyone knew about me it would be that I'm genuinely struggling because noone ever takes me seriously. 

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 8th, 2025

@mariyaanevrla 🙁 I'm sorry sweetie 😥 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

load more
User Profile: lavenderMaple4
lavenderMaple4 April 7th, 2025

What’s yours! 💖

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 8th, 2025

@lavenderMaple4 mine?? 🤔🤔 I like icecream😋

load more
User Profile: diligentPrune5379
diligentPrune5379 April 7th, 2025

I hate being smart. I feel that it's done me more bad in terms of general happiness than good. I feels like growing up, I was just told to figure things out because I'm so smart, and I didn't get the help I actually needed when I was young, and now that I'm older, I have to help people solve their problems and I feel like mine end up taking a backseat.

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 8th, 2025

@diligentPrune5379 awww that's sad 😢 I guess there's a downside to being smart or dim🙁 but you should not have to take a backseat, you deserve so much more 💖 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗 

P.S. Can you help me with my maths homework????

😂😂 only joking💖😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: diligentPrune5379
diligentPrune5379 April 8th, 2025

Thank you! I really appreciate it

I'll help with your math as long as you don't want me to fix your computer 😂

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 8th, 2025

@diligentPrune5379 😂😂😂 💖💖💖💖

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Unseven
Unseven April 8th, 2025

I think this is my favorite thread. I keep going back to it just so I can start giggling again.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 8th, 2025

@Unseven yaaaay I'm glad it makes you smile 💖💖 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

load more
User Profile: katelynreasor
katelynreasor April 8th, 2025

i’m not the person everyone thinks i am, i’m so misunderstood

2 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 April 8th, 2025

@katelynreasor  I feel the same way.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 8th, 2025

@katelynreasor 🙁 I'm sorry sweetie 🙁 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

load more