Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The one thing I wish everyone knew about me is ..........

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 28th, 2025

Here's your chance to let us know💖💖

604
User Profile: HamzaMajid
HamzaMajid April 8th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11
is that im extremely sensitive and i dont want to be sensitive and to not take my word, word for word since i dont know when im lying and when im not lying


1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 8th, 2025

@HamzaMajid 💖💖💖 gives you a giant tiny hug💖💖

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 14th, 2025

I am an avid lover of just being a big child and still love swinging on a good swing 🥰🤣

11 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 14th, 2025

@Amanda84 yaaaay good for you 💗 we can discuss this further in my pillow fort😁💖

9 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 Ha, I am currently upside down in my nephew's fort, awaiting the enemy invasion, I'll get back to you if i make it safely across enemy lines 😁

8 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 14th, 2025

@Amanda84 😂😂😂😂 ok good luck 💗

7 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 you'll be happy to know, I surrendered 😁

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 14th, 2025

@Amanda84 😂😂😂😂😂😂 that's the spirit😂😂😂😂😂😂 

run-away-run.gif

5 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 😁 thanks, I don't know why, you might be able to help, I can't upvote your comments?

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 14th, 2025

@Amanda84 you can only upvote someone so many times a day 💖 i don't know why it's a bit silly😂😂

3 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 ha, that's fine, I just wouldn't have wanted it to be because i offended you, good to know 🥰

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 14th, 2025

@Amanda84 nah! Your to sweet to offend anyone💖💖

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I try 😁

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: electricPeace6276
electricPeace6276 April 14th, 2025

I hate talking and socializing... But I force myself to so that I'm not a shadow in the background...and end up being thought as talkative. 😮‍💨

6 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 14th, 2025

@electricPeace6276 im sorry you feel like that but who cares what other people think, be talkative, be you, and you won't be invisible in the right company 🥰

2 replies
User Profile: electricPeace6276
electricPeace6276 April 14th, 2025

Thanks Amanda! That's sweet of you!

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 14th, 2025

@electricPeace6276 a pleasure 🥰

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 14th, 2025

@electricPeace6276 yep like Amanda said you be as talkative or as quiet as you like💖💖 we still love you either way 💖

2 replies
User Profile: electricPeace6276
electricPeace6276 April 14th, 2025

Aww Thanks @Tinywhisper11 ! 🤗

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 14th, 2025

@electricPeace6276 💖💖💖

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Luv4rmRachael
Luv4rmRachael April 14th, 2025

That it's quite hard for me to get a paid job, so I do more of voluntary work, then I have to rediscover myself and started affiliate marketing, which helps me a lot.

But I still need a paid job regardless, I enjoy my analysis work more.

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 14th, 2025

@Luv4rmRachael i admire anyone that does voluntary work, giving of their time and talents 🥰 It will give you time, build up some skills, give you confidence and experience and im rooting for it to lead to you getting paid work, good luck with everything 😊

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 14th, 2025

@Luv4rmRachael doing voluntary work is a very honourable thing to do 💖💖 but yeah I understand that you need a paying job🙁 I hope you find one soon 💗 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

load more
User Profile: tallTortoise8007
tallTortoise8007 April 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I'm not as strong as i come off as


1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 14th, 2025

@tallTortoise8007 I hear you there 💗 always trying to be strong can be hard, it's ok to show your vulnerable side to💖 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

load more
User Profile: Courageisthekey
Courageisthekey April 14th, 2025

I never mind

As long as the angles write my good deeds and My lord is pleased with me I don't want anyone know anything.

In this society no matter how hard you try to tell them about your good intentions, they always have something to contradict.

No one can satisfy the humans because jealousy is attached to our skin however the wiseone numbs it.

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 14th, 2025

@Courageisthekey you sound like a very sweet person 💖 but yes there's always gonna be someone trying to bring you down🙁 but don't pay attention you know your a good person and God knows too and that's what matters most 💖 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

2 replies
User Profile: Courageisthekey
Courageisthekey April 14th, 2025

Thank you

May god bless you

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 14th, 2025

@Courageisthekey God's opinion matters most 🥰

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 April 14th, 2025

I am lonely 95% of the time.  And I don't know how to help others.  I have low self esteem.  Life has given me good reason for it.

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 14th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 I'm sorrry you struggle so much sweetie🙁 shares my ice cream with you

baby-not-sharing.gif

5 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 April 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 It isn't your fault.  I guess I'm not good at talking either.

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 14th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 💖💖💖💖 your better than you think💖💖 good things are coming your way 💖

3 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 April 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 is the best, after she gets her beaut rest.

backspring-go-to-bed.gif 

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 14th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 😂😂😂😂😂💖💖💖

1 reply
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 April 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I thought you would like it.  But I misspelled the word beauty.  🤪

good-luck.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
April 15th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

“The one thing I wish everyone knew about me is that behind my calm and caring nature, there’s someone who feels deeply, overthinks often, and silently battles her own emotions while still trying to be strong for others.”

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 16th, 2025

@tingtingxin aww sweetie it's ok to show your vulnerable side to 💖 we are all here for you 💗💗hugs you tightly 💗

load more
User Profile: Dubious9988
Dubious9988 April 15th, 2025

I'm not trying to be bitter or something, it's just that I no longer wish to express any truth about me not because being mysterious is cool but for that I think clarity and transparency is vulnerability. (It doesn't apply to anyone living anywhere of course, it's just about me)

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 16th, 2025

@Dubious9988 mysterious is very cool 💖 but if you ever feel like you need to lean on someone else for a while, just know we are here for you 💗💗gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

load more
User Profile: WharfRat
WharfRat April 15th, 2025

I am lonely and have been lonely most of my life.  

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 16th, 2025

@WharfRat 🙁 I'm so sorry sweetie lonliness is a terrible thing😥 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

load more