Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write just one sentence, to try make someone else smile😁

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 25th, 2025

happy-happy-dog.gif

504
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 1st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 my pet pig got sick🙁 so I cooked him in the oven..... He's cured now😁

4 replies
User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight July 1st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

I let mine soak in a bath of brine first, but I must have left the piggy in too long because he shrunk to a fraction of his original size....now he's a ham-ster.

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 1st, 2025

@BastionKnight 🤣

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 1st, 2025

@BastionKnight oh no😱😱😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 1st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 🤣

load more
User Profile: jassy0027
jassy0027 July 1st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11
May your day be filled with love <3

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 1st, 2025

@jassy0027 awwww 💖💖💖😁😁😁😁😁

load more
User Profile: Hopeless4967
Hopeless4967 July 1st, 2025

This post and that pupper made my day a little bit brighter.

I dont have any special quote but i at least hope the person who posted it is happy to know they helped another persons day.

I also hope the puppers happy too.

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 1st, 2025

@Hopeless4967 that's lovely 💜🥰

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 1st, 2025

@Hopeless4967 💖😁💖 glad it made you smile 😁😁

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 1st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I'm a sensitive burgular... I always take things personally😁

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 1st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 did you know Hitler word glasses?! It's cause he could nazi

User Profile: compassionateTissue2025
compassionateTissue2025 July 1st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 How do you make a tissue dance? put a little boogie in it!

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 1st, 2025

@compassionateTissue2025 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 1st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 right before my grandpa bit the dust😥 I said to him "grandpa that's disgusting'

User Profile: bradbrad227
bradbrad227 July 2nd, 2025

I feel worse after reading these comments

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 2nd, 2025

@bradbrad227 🙁 how come? Are you ok?

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 16th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 if you can guess how many dounuts I have in my bag.. Then you can have them both

User Profile: BrightIndigo
BrightIndigo July 16th, 2025

just one sentence

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 16th, 2025

@BrightIndigo 😂😂😂😂😂 well that worked😂😂😂

load more