Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

🎅 what is that one really unnecessarily expensive xmas gift you really want???

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 23rd, 2024

santa-christmas-gifts.gif

156
User Profile: Aparnathelastminion
Aparnathelastminion November 25th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 A crocheting kit with every possible color of wool. :)

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 25th, 2024

@Aparnathelastminion tis' the season to spoil yourself, after all you deserve nice things ❤❤ maybe you should just go and but it all 😁 ❤

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 25th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 buy* it all

load more
load more
User Profile: 1CuriousHeart
1CuriousHeart November 25th, 2024

A solo vacation to 3 of my favourite countries

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 25th, 2024

@1CuriousHeart oooo! That would be a great xmas present ❤ you may not be able to go to all 3, but I reckon you should spoil yourself and go somewhere nice😁😁❤❤ merry Christmas sweetie ❤

load more
User Profile: easyScarf7950
easyScarf7950 November 25th, 2024

A facial. I want to look and feel fresh and radiant!

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 25th, 2024

@easyScarf7950 aww you know I'm sure your already beautiful, but making ourselves feel better, that's a great idea and a great gift😁 ❤ don't think just do it😁 you should spoil yourself more,you deserve it ❤❤

load more
User Profile: charmingCircle9490
charmingCircle9490 November 25th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 Cota tickets 🙏🙏 they're thousand of dollars and for what 😔

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 25th, 2024

@charmingCircle9490 🙁 bless you. Well you know what! I'm gonna put a good word in with santa for you ❤ hopefully he can make some of your wishes come true ❤❤❤

load more
User Profile: Zeraphim
Zeraphim November 25th, 2024

My basic needs

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 25th, 2024

@Zeraphim awww honey, I wish that for you too ❤❤ I wish that for everyone here ❤ but hopefully xmas magic makes it a good Xmas for you ❤ hugs you tightly ❤

load more
User Profile: quickwittedOwl4908
quickwittedOwl4908 November 25th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 An RTX 4090 rig. Expensive? Definitely. Unnecessarily? Not so sure. That could definitely give my career that much needed push. Also, more FPS than my monitor in all my favorite games. 😊

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 25th, 2024

@quickwittedOwl4908 expensive yes! But are you worth it, yessss! Will it make you happy?, Yessss. You should buy it, go ahead it's xmas you deserve to be spoilt ❤❤

load more
User Profile: SparklesFly
SparklesFly November 25th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Someone to put up and decorate my tree, really would like the house to look festive when my sister visits at Christmas. 

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 25th, 2024

@DragonspanAnge you don't like decorating yourself? Or can't do it yourself?? If I was there I'd decorate for you😁❤ I'm sure your sister will just be happy to spend time with you ❤❤

2 replies
User Profile: SparklesFly
SparklesFly November 25th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

I struggle to decorate it myself because of health issues. Hopefully I'll be able to, just takes me a lot longer and with many breaks.   Thanks for being so kind.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 25th, 2024

@DragonspanAnge awww bless you ❤ take plenty of hot chocolate and cookie breaks, and please please please becareful ❤❤ I'm a double leg amputee, so I can only decorate at wheelchair level 🙂 but it still always looks pretty ❤❤ merry Christmas sweetheart ❤

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: ChopWoodAndCarryWater
ChopWoodAndCarryWater November 25th, 2024

Garmin Flagship Wristwatch

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 25th, 2024

@ChopWoodAndCarryWater I have no idea what kind of watch that is, but it does sound really expensive. Maybe it's worth it though if it will make your Xmas happier ❤ I'll try out in a good word with santa for you😁😁😁

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 25th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 put* in a good word

User Profile: ChopWoodAndCarryWater
ChopWoodAndCarryWater November 25th, 2024

Garmin Fenix 8 Solar; to be exact.

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 25th, 2024

@ChopWoodAndCarryWater you should get one, it's xmas 😁 ❤

2 replies
User Profile: ChopWoodAndCarryWater
ChopWoodAndCarryWater November 25th, 2024

I'll feel guilty after the purchase for having spent so much.


I have Galaxy Watch 7.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 25th, 2024

@ChopWoodAndCarryWater yep! As a kid I bet you thought when you grow up you can buy all the cool things for yourself whenever you wanted😁 but then you grow up and everything changes. Maybe next year you can get it ❤❤ merry Xmas sweetie ❤

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown November 25th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

A complete 100% peaceful world (no problems at all) and society (no violence or anything bad or harmful existing anywhere anymore) 

8 replies
User Profile: ChopWoodAndCarryWater
ChopWoodAndCarryWater November 25th, 2024

That's something money can't buy.

1 reply
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown November 25th, 2024

@ChopWoodAndCarryWater

Yep. That’s why it’s the most expensive gift 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hugs ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

load more
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown November 25th, 2024

@akunknown

Omg I accidentally pressed “Post” before I actually finished so I didn’t get to say:

And everything organic and natural. Nothing artificial or processed products. Nothing made with harmful ingredients that are bad for people or animals. 

Homelessness doesn’t exist. 

Basically a pure complete opposite of the world/society we’re currently living in 

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 25th, 2024

@akunknown yep! That is definitely something money can't buy. But a world I'd love to live in ❤😁❤ that's what I think heaven will be like, my sons in heaven, living the good life he deserves with good people ❤❤ that's a sweet gift to ask for🙂 but I wouldn't expect any less from you ❤❤ 

4 replies
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown November 25th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

I think Heaven will definitely be that but with a great addition - everyone there will get whatever they want - and that’s definitely not something that anyone alive living in the real world gets no matter how kind they are or what they want. They won’t always get it. It’s just a normal part of life. 

And yeah I don’t expect any less from me either bc my standards are just way too high for anything less or low 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂


3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 25th, 2024

@akunknown nah! I wouldn't expect any less from you, cause I think you are so wise, so in love with life, your just amazing ❤

2 replies
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown November 25th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

In all seriousness and honesty, I don’t expect any less from you either for the exact same reasons ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 25th, 2024

@akunknown ❤❤😁❤❤

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Yuffie8
Yuffie8 November 25th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

such a random thing, but there's an Aerith  figure i would love in my room 😍😍😍. The annoying thing is thats so expensive 🥲🥲🥲

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 26th, 2024

@Yuffie8 don't worry I'll put in a good word with santa for you 😁❤ unless your on the naughty list, then you might want to start saving money😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I hope you get it, merry Christmas sweetie ❤

load more