🎅 what is that one really unnecessarily expensive xmas gift you really want???
@Tinywhisper11

͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙🎄⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙
@PetiteSouris 😍😍😍 do you want the car or the snow??😂😂 I really hope we get lots of snow this year😁😁 merry Christmas
I would like a Pleo, a robotic dinosaur stuffie, with dozens of sensors that reacts to your touch and learns from a baby personality to an adult. It's like a pet but much less work.
https://robotsguide.com/robots/pleo

@Tinywhisper11
@HealingTalk oh wow!!!! That's so cool. You should definitely spoil yourself and get one😁 ❤ I wonder what a good name for a dinosaur would be🤔🤔
What about "Roary"? Because they make a (cute) roaring sound.
Or "Saury", like little dinosaur...
@Tinywhisper11
@Tinywhisper11 a pair of vivienne westwood earrings! they’re so pretty and i love the hardware
@natcatjyn28 they are definitely pretty, also pretty expensive😂😂 I'll put in a good word with santa for you 😁❤merry Christmas sweetie
@Tinywhisper11 thank you!! you’re amazing ❤️❤️❤️
@Tinywhisper11
A motorcycle 😔
@TareqRafiqul 😎now that's not just expensive but I'm not sure it will fit in Santa's bag😁 but tis the season for magic, and dropping to your family😁😁❤
@Tinywhisper11
Well, he can give me the keys and location of the bike. He doesn't need to carry it actually.
Btw, the motorcycle I am asking for is way out of my budget 😅
One of those skylight digital calendars for my family.
@Tinywhisper11 ps5
@MusicalStar0407 *stamps on a old box* there now it's flat, wraps it up, and sends it to you. Know I know it's not a ps5 but it's a ex-box😁😁😁😁 merry Christmas sweetie ❤😁
@Tinywhisper11 Yk what, something is better than nothing yay!!
@Tinywhisper11 Tyyyy


