Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what’s something you’ve done to be kind to yourself today?

User Profile: lobster777
lobster777 March 9th, 2025

i’ll start - i brushed my teeth today!

36
User Profile: FireflyWishes2025
FireflyWishes2025 March 11th, 2025

@lobster777

I put on my daily skin care and then also washed my face before bed!

User Profile: TeamMentalHealth
TeamMentalHealth March 11th, 2025

I snacked on some candy while face-timing my grandma:)

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 March 11th, 2025

I went for a walk and took pics on the journey for a friend <3

User Profile: quietLemon5338
quietLemon5338 March 11th, 2025

@lobster777 I woke up this morning 

User Profile: BellaForbes
BellaForbes March 11th, 2025

@lobster777

I limited myself to less candy and chocolate. Today I only ate a mini kit Kat. 

User Profile: JasperStims
JasperStims March 11th, 2025

I spent time outside today!! There were birds out.

User Profile: EmbraceYourWings9340
EmbraceYourWings9340 March 11th, 2025

I smiled at myself in the mirror!