Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what's that one song that's guaranteed to make you "rock out", no matter where you are? where your car radio just isn't loud enough?

User Profile: CitrineHearts
CitrineHearts September 25th, 2023


93
User Profile: Naseera
Naseera October 17th, 2023

@CitrineHearts anything and everything David Bowie 

User Profile: MysterSoup
MysterSoup October 18th, 2023

Definately Sonic Blaster by F777. Or At The Speed Of Light by Dimrain47.

User Profile: warmRose2989
warmRose2989 October 18th, 2023
@CitrineHearts sure the Rasmus Shadows✌️
User Profile: GlisteningEmbers
GlisteningEmbers October 19th, 2023

@CitrineHearts

Freak by Demi Lovato and YUNGBLUD for sure!! 🖤🤘👩‍🎤

User Profile: NickyYayUwU
NickyYayUwU October 20th, 2023

I think I've said many times, but....dude....COMPLICATED BY AVRIL LAVIGNE IS A MASTERPIECE!!! 😍😍😍


I always sing it out loud and it's really nostalgic even if it's been only 21 years ago, so it's not like so nostalgic for some, but for me it's a song that hits my heart everytime!!


It talks about how a fake person is around you when you two are alone and how he is when there are other people around. He tries hard to be cool, just to be accepted by this group of friends, even though he's not being himself and this thing disgusting, just like the singer said

"I like you the way you are when we're driving in your car. And you're talking to me one on one, but you become somebody else around everyone else(...)You try to be cool, you look like a fool to me"

User Profile: AnnaSilverberg
AnnaSilverberg October 21st, 2023
@CitrineHearts

Ouh! 
There are so many! 
🎵 But I'd say Grrls by Lizzo 🎵
💎 I also wanted to say that your username is very pretty! 💎
✨💙
✨
✨ 

User Profile: stars4stripes
stars4stripes October 21st, 2023

Without me by Eminem

User Profile: NikiMG
NikiMG October 21st, 2023

Literally anything linkin park

User Profile: benevolentSunshine214
benevolentSunshine214 October 22nd, 2023

@CitrineHearts Thief in the night by kidd lee

User Profile: WavesofKei
WavesofKei October 22nd, 2023

@CitrineHearts

Lemon boy -Cavetown 

I guess peter pan was right- Anson Seabra

Welcome to wonderland - Anson Seabra