Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A bad habit I would like to break is... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 12th, 2016

Share here!

335
User Profile: jr50
jr50 August 13th, 2016

Being so hard on myself and trying to ve perfect

August 13th, 2016

@jr50 I totally relate. I think many ppl would.

load more
August 13th, 2016

Being dishonest

August 13th, 2016

Being with the phone all the time

User Profile: CounseIIor
CounseIIor August 13th, 2016

Mine would be smoking

August 13th, 2016

I would like to stop having such a negative view of myself.

User Profile: ThePeacekeeperI
ThePeacekeeperI August 13th, 2016

I'd like to break my bad habit of self-abasment

User Profile: Narg
Narg August 13th, 2016

Wasting time

August 13th, 2016

Smiling and accepting whatever people say.

User Profile: Never2defeated
Never2defeated August 13th, 2016

Emotional spending!

August 13th, 2016

Reading A lot of Fanficion and stop living in a fiction world

User Profile: Mila0913
Mila0913 August 13th, 2016

@StillAwkwardLevel99 Hahaha I have definitely fallen down the rabbit hole with fanfiction; it really is hard to stop!!

load more