Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A bad habit I would like to break is... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 12th, 2016

Share here!

335
User Profile: Haplopelmalividum
Haplopelmalividum August 13th, 2016

Bottling up emotions. I don't even know where to start as I've never showed any emotion to anyone.

User Profile: Mustang1
Mustang1 August 13th, 2016

Drinking alcohol to give me confidence and courage

User Profile: LittleinsightfulWarrior
LittleinsightfulWarrior August 13th, 2016

Feeling guilty for things I don't need to feel.guiktt for. Giving into abusive people

User Profile: Jagerkin
Jagerkin August 13th, 2016

stopping before I really get started.

User Profile: Nessa1669
Nessa1669 August 13th, 2016

Smoking

User Profile: brightMap4479
brightMap4479 August 14th, 2016

being easily irritated

User Profile: Moj
Moj August 14th, 2016

Bottling up emotions and also depending on others...

User Profile: forcefulPlane2852
forcefulPlane2852 August 14th, 2016

Depending on people

User Profile: DragonRoseListens
DragonRoseListens August 14th, 2016

Being to quick to accept things as they are then fighting for what I think is right.

User Profile: daisylee
daisylee August 14th, 2016

One bad habit I would like to break is eating when I am bored.