Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A bad habit I would like to break is... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 12th, 2016

Share here!

335
User Profile: freshGrace29
freshGrace29 October 10th, 2016

I want to build my physique so I don't fall ill or get fatigued

User Profile: alexaners7734
alexaners7734 October 10th, 2016

not taking time for myself, enuff 2 eat.

User Profile: Lexymarie
Lexymarie October 14th, 2016

Since the beginning of this summer I have been stuffing my feelings with food, wine and water pipe tobacco (as a replacement for weed). I need to let these bad habits go.

User Profile: Jvinal
Jvinal October 17th, 2016

The negative thoughts!

The worries!

The insecurity!

User Profile: ResilientEdge
ResilientEdge October 18th, 2016

A bad habit I would like to break is falling back into my comfort zone. A series of difficult moments in my life have caused me to withdraw a bit, but I'm slowly getting back on my feet and grasping feelings of motivation and perseverance again. It's slow, but maybe that's what's needed after fast-tracking life.

October 23rd, 2016

Smoking cigarettes

User Profile: alexaners7734
alexaners7734 October 24th, 2016

Talking

Praying​

Faking.

User Profile: Mustang1
Mustang1 December 21st, 2016

@alexaners7734

Drinking alcohol to self medicate for my anxiety stress and depression

User Profile: alexaners7734
alexaners7734 January 12th, 2017

@Mustang1 hate the feeling of being drunk or buzzed.

load more
load more
November 5th, 2016

Procrastinating

User Profile: Keewee0701
Keewee0701 November 5th, 2016

Self harm

User Profile: Anusha
Anusha November 5th, 2016

Staying silent