Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A bad habit I would like to break is... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 12th, 2016

Share here!

335
August 12th, 2016

Putting myself down

User Profile: independentWillow1423
independentWillow1423 August 12th, 2016

Assuming and worrying..

User Profile: lidia
lidia August 12th, 2016

Biting the skin off my lips and scratching my scars

User Profile: mcorbettd
mcorbettd August 12th, 2016

Holding a grudge

User Profile: Keewee0701
Keewee0701 August 12th, 2016

self harming and self loathing

User Profile: bluerobbinswallowtail
bluerobbinswallowtail August 12th, 2016

Cutting myself, being clean up to 3 months and cutting again but deeper and more

User Profile: KMoore89
KMoore89 August 12th, 2016

The number one bad habit I'd like to break are my nervous ticks. I pick at my skin (ingrow hairs and stuff) and chew on the inside of my mouth. Closely following that would be my soda drinking.

Ironically I've been without soda for 48 hours now, not a moments gone by that I haven't chewed or picked. Uhg so annoying.

User Profile: UltravioletWoolf
UltravioletWoolf August 12th, 2016

A bad habit I would like to break is...

... my Dermatillomania.

/ love & peace & faith & knowledge /

User Profile: Yaso
Yaso August 12th, 2016

Worrying all the time

eating when feeling bad

postpone important things

staying in comfort zone

User Profile: ManandaPanda
ManandaPanda August 12th, 2016

Being hard on myself and taking my emotions out on people close to me