Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A bad habit I would like to break is... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 12th, 2016

Share here!

335
User Profile: dopincomel02
dopincomel02 August 13th, 2016

Biting my nails.

User Profile: affectionateBirch5787
affectionateBirch5787 August 13th, 2016

I break my bad habit of emotional eating. It is OK to feel. It's a journey!

User Profile: Mila0913
Mila0913 August 13th, 2016

@affectionateBirch5787 Yes, it is okay to feel; maybe turn emotional eating into a new hobby! You got this :)

load more
User Profile: loii14
loii14 August 13th, 2016

missing someone who doesn't care about me anymore

User Profile: bubblePenny5997
bubblePenny5997 August 13th, 2016

allowing negative energy to consume me.

User Profile: Weirdoandproud
Weirdoandproud August 13th, 2016

I'm very stubborn

User Profile: VeggieVegeta
VeggieVegeta August 13th, 2016

I would like to stop lying to myself.

User Profile: confusedpandabear
confusedpandabear August 13th, 2016

Boy crazy (according to my family)

User Profile: confusedpandabear
confusedpandabear August 13th, 2016

Boy crazy...(according to my family)

User Profile: SamanthaLikesHats
SamanthaLikesHats August 13th, 2016

Biting my nails. I think it's gross yet I still do it

August 13th, 2016

Biting my nails and isolating myself