Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A bad habit I would like to break is... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 12th, 2016

Share here!

335
August 13th, 2016

Isolating myself from my family.

August 13th, 2016

Hurting myself

User Profile: Demus
Demus August 13th, 2016

I always have to do things the hard way.

August 13th, 2016

Smoking and negative thoughts.

User Profile: Demus
Demus August 13th, 2016

@RyneDubyah

Mmmmm, I miss cigarettes. I know they're bad but sometimes out of a 24 hour day a 10 minute smoke break is all I get for me.

August 13th, 2016

@Demus It seems to be my only anxeity treatment that works now adays :/

User Profile: Demus
Demus August 13th, 2016

@RyneDubyah

It seems almost like a curse that all bad habits that we pick up will eventually have to be put down. Smoking, drinking, bad food, little obsessive compulsions. It sucks. And that seems to be the theme of everything, work more, vacation less, put off those things you want, work through being sick and tired.....

...$#!+ I need a cigarette, I'm depressing the hell out of myself!! Lol

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: CallMeVal
CallMeVal August 13th, 2016

Fearing the inevitable.

User Profile: angelheart1213
angelheart1213 August 13th, 2016

Not loving myself the way I encourage other people to love themselves

August 13th, 2016

being pessimistic :(

User Profile: raspberryHouse4933
raspberryHouse4933 August 13th, 2016

A habbit I would like to break is lying

User Profile: Demus
Demus August 13th, 2016

@raspberryHouse4933

Are you lying right now?

load more
User Profile: mindtalk
mindtalk August 13th, 2016

SMOKING

August 13th, 2016

Starting diet and exercise on Monday and another and another, never done any action.