Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A bad habit I would like to break is... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 12th, 2016

Share here!

335
User Profile: Jadeshina
Jadeshina August 13th, 2016

Self doubt, not trusting my instincts

Negative self talk

Being in a rush and not preparing for food needs which later leaves me irritable and unable to function

Caring too much about what others think which includes assuming and mind reading

User Profile: Lexymarie
Lexymarie August 13th, 2016

Self doubt, not believing in myself, having cycles of negative thoughts which demotivate me and make me feel without energy. When I feel like this I don't eat healthy because I have no energy or will to make food, I don't exercise, I don't do anything except lay in bed and sleep as much as I can.

User Profile: exuberantAvocado5095
exuberantAvocado5095 August 13th, 2016

@Lexymarie

I can completely relate to this.

load more
User Profile: Meara727
Meara727 August 13th, 2016

Thinking I am fat

August 13th, 2016

Assuming

User Profile: quietDime4559
quietDime4559 August 13th, 2016

Negative self-talk.

August 13th, 2016

Bringing up my past. It can be helpful but most of the time I hate myself for it.

User Profile: proactiveKitten2162
proactiveKitten2162 August 13th, 2016

Hurting myself when I panic.

User Profile: helpfulMango2401
helpfulMango2401 August 13th, 2016

Drinking!

User Profile: cheerleadingisbae
cheerleadingisbae August 13th, 2016

Overreacting

User Profile: junoparker
junoparker August 13th, 2016

@cheerleadingisbae

Over thinking and analysing

User Profile: blueMoon7677
blueMoon7677 August 13th, 2016

@cheerleadingisbae

absolutely. I would like to diminish the energy I waste reacting against the flow.

load more
User Profile: TealTransformer
TealTransformer August 13th, 2016

A bad habit I would like to break is procrastination.