Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I really miss a person ive never met who i created in my head and i really want to hug them

User Profile: pessimisthater
pessimisthater December 28th, 2017

What do you do when you really miss someone you've never met but know they are the only one who can give you the support you need. I feel really sad and just emotionally distant and i know this guy can be the only one who can help me :( Im a girl and ive had this feeling for a long time but today ITS REALLY hit me hard. I just wanna hug them and talk to them but i cant because they dont know i exist

2
User Profile: Emily619
Emily619 June 2nd, 2018

Are there other people in your life, such as close friends or family, that you're able to hug?

User Profile: pessimisthater
pessimisthater OP June 12th, 2018

@Emily619 no and i dont want you as a friend. i dont need your pity

load more