Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

i still feel like i'm in the same boat as the one i was in when i was younger

User Profile: millpill
millpill January 18th, 2023

I haven't been on this website since I was 16.. I'm 22 now. I'm starting another semester of college,, I plan on becoming a therapist. I guess I came on here to vent and say I sometimes feel the same way as sixteen year old me felt. I still have depression. I don't know where my life is headed. I feel pressured in a lot of ways. I found the love of my life, though. That's something that makes life worthwhile. I won't give up, but I want to quit so often. I don't know how I've made it this far. I kind of dread having depression for the next 60 or so years. I've been depressed for a decade now. It wasn't a phase of adolescence. When will I feel like my purpose has been discovered?

2
User Profile: toughTiger6481
toughTiger6481 January 19th, 2023

@millpill

your life will change many times and your focus and purpose may change as well ....

one of the biggest things i see in young people like yourself is you think everything falls into place and life goes on the same .... enjoy your sameness now .........................because life like a roller coaster has some highs and lows and some quick turns you most likely will not see coming.

User Profile: secretLion6495
secretLion6495 January 29th, 2023

Meeeeee tooooikk