Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi my name is Lisa. I've got bipolar post traumatic stress disorder anxiety

User Profile: Bluecappuchino74
Bluecappuchino74 January 12th, 2015

Hi my name is Lisa. I've been dealing with emotional problems my whole life. Aniexty and bipolar. I'm in an abusive relationship but feel I have no way out as I don't work,have no money or friends. My family just dumps on me all the time. I recently connected with my children who were taken away from me. They want nothing to do with me. I don't know how much more I can take! I see a dr but she always gives me the bums rush and doesn't listen.

2
User Profile: whoami93
whoami93 January 12th, 2015

I'm sorry for everything you've had to deal with Lisa. If you for sure can not leave that abusive man you are with now, you need to find a job and save money so you can leave and never look back. There's always a friend in me.

1 reply
User Profile: Bluecappuchino74
Bluecappuchino74 OP January 13th, 2015

Thanks. I just can't seem to eat or get out of bed. Called my drexplained what was going on she said she could see me in March. Wow got that to look forward to.

load more