Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you love about your country? Week 9 :)

User Profile: usefulSummer3139
usefulSummer3139 April 18th, 2022

Hi, y'all! :)

_1650279457.image.png

Since it is World Heritage Day today, I want to know what makes you proud to be a part of your country! What is it that you love about where you live?

The aim of this series is to focus on positivity. Light up this thread with stories of love and the rich culture of where you live!

After you're done, tag a friend to continue the chain of positivity 💛

Summer :)

Tagging new GS subscribers to participate! @greengoose72 @xmaplebar1x @RJTransman @cyanWatermelon4348 @Cmasonzz

25
User Profile: blueOcean8610
blueOcean8610 April 25th, 2022

I love the nature here, we have it all - beaches, mountains, forests and plains; sunshine, rain and snow. I wish we took better care of it all.

I also love our history, everywhere you go there is something historic - Roman theaters, or Middle Ages forts, or Revival houses.