Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

"Gardening Glory": Share tips for growing plants, vegetables, and herbs, and show off your garden's progress.

March 20th, 2023
  • This thread is designed for green thumbs who love to grow plants, vegetables, and herbs. Members can share tips on growing healthy plants, troubleshoot gardening problems, and showcase their beautiful gardens. Whether you're a seasoned gardener or just starting, this community welcomes all enthusiasts.
Next, I give you some ideas of what can you share here, therefore, you can share another things related with this topic:

  • Share your tips for creating a successful garden, from choosing the right soil to planting the right vegetables.
  • Share your favorite plants and their unique care requirements.
  • Show off your garden's progress and give tips on how to maintain a healthy and thriving garden.
2
User Profile: Clio9876
Clio9876 March 25th, 2023

@thisisanthony

Im sorry that this hasn't been better supported because I think it is a lovely idea. I get so many health benefits from gardening, from fresh air and physical exercise, to the satisfaction of helping something grow and thrive. And its helpful that gardening is pretty tolerant of an "off" day. Maybe the lack of response is becaus the gardeners of 7 cups are too busy out there doing it to post about it 😀. Which, if true, is a lovely thing to think about.

My success this year was overwintering chillies and Paprika. I'm much less successful with pot/indoor plants than outdoor plants. And as a result, generally avoid having them, because it always ends in disappointment. I bring them in so the fruit can ripen, then they normally die. But this year some have survived and are already producing some new fruit. So I'm excited for the coming growing season. And maybe future years too.

Wishing you a good weekend in the garden.

1 reply
March 25th, 2023

@Clio9876

You don't need to be sorry ❤️

load more