Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Ranmusic
Ranmusic May 22nd, 2015

Update: I'm now at Step #1525 in my Growth Path. I don't think there's an end in sight.

User Profile: Nevermore1988
Nevermore1988 May 22nd, 2015

It feels good to know that there are still good people out there, people who truly want to help others

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@Nevermore1988 I totally agree with you my friend , there are soe good ones out there to support you <3 and here , we are all ready to help you no matter what..

load more
User Profile: EverQualm
EverQualm May 22nd, 2015

I learned that I am happier when I am focus on the here and the now.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@EverQualm Yes!! So true my friend , wish you always be happy , and so everyone :D

load more
User Profile: 123uandme
123uandme May 22nd, 2015

taking my kids on field trips really helps things. getting out is good

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@123uandme Aww that looks so much fun!! It is great to hear that ...and yes! Going out is soo good XD.

load more
User Profile: LillyBell
LillyBell May 22nd, 2015

Lilly have friends

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@LillyBell awww !!!! Lily always will get friends , that is amazing dear..

load more
User Profile: Seaway
Seaway May 22nd, 2015

Sunny with a sense of nostalgia.

User Profile: 1Disawsum
1Disawsum May 22nd, 2015

Going for strolls around the park helps to alleviate some of the anxiety within me :)

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@1Disawsum That is a great way dear !! We hope you always feel better...

load more
User Profile: Erikah
Erikah May 22nd, 2015

I love how this website makes me feel safe and understood. And I also learned that exercise helps. Along with dancing like nobody sees me! Releasing down some of the tensioooooon, yo!

User Profile: BekahSmiled
BekahSmiled May 23rd, 2015

same i danced and sang all day today imso sore

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@Erikah That is soo cool!!!! We are so glad to have you here , and more that you like it , always keep pacing this way...and dancing ( when no one sees you , ) is soo fun XD.

load more
User Profile: IzLackingInspiration
IzLackingInspiration May 22nd, 2015

The voices might be lying.

User Profile: freespiritctw98
freespiritctw98 May 22nd, 2015

breathing helps a lotcheeky

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@freespiritctw98 Yes it does !! Totally agree <3 and keep breathing !

load more