Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: TheRealEmbo
TheRealEmbo May 22nd, 2015

Someone told me winning is just getting up 1 more time after falling... I feel like soon I'll be ready to get up and stay up.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@TheRealEmbo So true and well said!!! Yes , you will get up and succeed with this positivity...

load more
User Profile: hayalciipandaa
hayalciipandaa May 22nd, 2015

This web site really helpsme about depression. I feel comfortable, relaxed and safe.... and this is the best thing that happens to me. thanks to who made it possible, ı love you

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@hayalciipandaa Aww we are so so happy to hear you like it here <3 thank you for being a part of it , and love you more!!..........

load more
User Profile: JustShade
JustShade May 22nd, 2015

I'm on step #125!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@JustShade Woohoo!! Congratulation !! Step #125 !! keep pacing this wayy...

load more
User Profile: hardworkingGio
hardworkingGio May 22nd, 2015

finding this website and having someone who always listens to me is a big turn on!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@hardworkingGio Yes it does my friend , we are so glad to have you here <3 keep pacing the best way..

load more
User Profile: errizza
errizza May 22nd, 2015

So.. I have been self harmless for two years. But today I fell so deep again that I couldn't help it anymore. Too many negative feelings, bad things, setbacks and disapointments in a couple of months. I can't even remember what it feels like to be happy. The only thing that keeps me going up is that I love someone who has much harder than me, only thing is that if he doesn't love me back I habe no idea what to do anymore. My family has abonded me completly.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@errizza We are so so sorry to hear that dear <3 but just a reminder , we are all here to support you anytime and wish you the very best..

load more
User Profile: iamnotapenguin
iamnotapenguin May 22nd, 2015

I've found someone I could talk to about my complete life story an I ended up unrooting so much about my childhood traumas. Ithelped to understand why i think the way i think..

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@iamnotapenguin My friend , we so happy to hear that you were supported this way , and we are very glad to have you here <3 keep pacing the best way..

load more
User Profile: Jeepk3399
Jeepk3399 May 23rd, 2015

sometimes you just gotta stop and sit in the grass

User Profile: Jeepk3399
Jeepk3399 May 23rd, 2015

breathing exciersises help with anxiety ALOT :)

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@Jeepk3399 That is absolutlely great!! We are very glad the breathing exercise helped <3 keep pacing this way...

load more
User Profile: 123uandme
123uandme May 23rd, 2015

today was a good day. woohoo!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@123uandme woohooo and yayys my friend!! Hope it always feels good this way..

load more
User Profile: Seaway
Seaway May 23rd, 2015

Most people are not optimized to help me.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@Seaway We are very sorry to hear that <3 but we are here ready to help you and listen to you the best way we can...

load more