Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)
Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4
It's nice when someone helps you and you can help others, it's the best feeling ever.
@NothingButSilence it is really great indeed :D take care:)
Hi all I'm anna and I know that coming online you may feel like you're not strong but I tell you all that getting help and having this support is great so 👏👏👏👏fantastic job listeners BOOOOOYEAAA Aussie saying for cheers 😀
@StrongSpirited1 thanx for the cheers:D best wishes your way :D take care dear :D
Going through a lot but sticking to my growth plan...
@peachSea3435 that is awesome :D keep progressing :) i am sure you will be better n better :D
Reached step 150! Feeling happy today for the first time in a while!
@calmOcean87 yay! awesome... keep progressing the same way :D
What a lovely website I managed to happen upon :) Brilliant community of people
@happyplace7730 glad to feel this way dear :D take care always :D
The people on here truly are kind and helpful <3
@rexsis13 i am glad you think this way:D best wishes your way :D
I have learned to acceptfeelings
@LollipopJR that is great dear :D keep on progressing :D best wishes always :D
the listeners here are very understanding and very supportive
@fiestysue m glad:D loads of best wishes your way:D
I learned that sometimes all you really need is someone to talk to that understands and supports you and that dealing with things alone can make everything worse.![]()
@SkylarWings that is a great way to look at it... take care dear... best wishes :D
The best listener is offending.