Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Anchor455
Anchor455 May 23rd, 2015

I've reached step 10! To me this is an achievement

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 December 4th, 2015

@Anchor455 yay! it is indeed a great achievement :D keep progressing :D

load more
User Profile: littleCup7695
littleCup7695 May 23rd, 2015

all the people here are very nice and conprensivas thanks ... this was what I needed.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 December 4th, 2015

@littleCup7695 glad you feel this way :D best wishes :D

load more
User Profile: allie42
allie42 May 24th, 2015

Im really moving towards my goals this week. Now to keep on going

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 December 4th, 2015

@allie42 awesome! great doing dear... take care :D best wishes :D

load more
User Profile: sociableBalloon996
sociableBalloon996 May 24th, 2015

Everyone here is really helpful

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 December 4th, 2015

@sociableBalloon996 glad you feel this way:D take care dear :D

load more
User Profile: Swimmer09
Swimmer09 May 24th, 2015

Its really cool how many people are on here. I haven't met anybody that wasn't super nice and helpful

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 December 4th, 2015

@Swimmer09 loads of positive vibes your way dear :D take care :D

load more
User Profile: someone10
someone10 May 24th, 2015

even though im not big about talking about things, its what ive learned on here. talking helps. i think we're lucky this site was invented. period

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 December 4th, 2015

@someone10 i am glad for 7 cups too :D take care dear:D hope you feel better n better :D

load more
User Profile: Melanie72281
Melanie72281 May 24th, 2015

Utilize the listeners. They are there for a reason. Some have some great ideas to help get you by. Also I learned to never give up even though it may seem like you want to.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 December 4th, 2015

@Melanie72281 yeah we should never give up :D and people do help us in unknown ways :D take care :D best wishes :D

load more
User Profile: Theuglyduck
Theuglyduck May 24th, 2015

I like how I can rant out my feelings that I wouldn't be able to share with others normally :)

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 December 4th, 2015

@Theuglyduck glad to see that you can open up here :D take care dear :D keep progressing :)

load more
User Profile: freespirit03
freespirit03 May 24th, 2015

I love having a listener so much, listeners actually listen and help people so much :)

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 December 4th, 2015

@freespirit03 awesome! :D best wishes your way dear :D take care :D

load more
User Profile: rissadawn
rissadawn May 24th, 2015

I love how I can log and have someone in my corner and just be there, and then I can turn around and return the favor. It's likean entire site of Pass it on,

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 December 4th, 2015

@rissadawn a great perspective! take care dear :D best wishes :D

load more