Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: ClandestineNens
ClandestineNens May 24th, 2015

Being able to be around the people who once made me upset and not be so

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 December 4th, 2015

@ClandestineNens that is indeed a great achievement :D loads of best wishes :D

load more
User Profile: brendaj
brendaj May 24th, 2015

Thank you for this site. I spent quite a lot of time here today, and it helped me alot. I have chatted with a listener, and participated in the Community room, And it was all helpful. I had the chance to speak with listeners quite a bit last fall, and today too, what I found is that through the willingness to listen with kindness - thye helped me come to clarity.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 December 4th, 2015

@brendaj i am so so glad that it helped you dear :D keep progressing and hope you feel better n better :D take care :D

load more
User Profile: 123uandme
123uandme May 24th, 2015

i love my kids

User Profile: 123uandme
123uandme May 24th, 2015

today is long...t omorrow iwll be better

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 December 4th, 2015

@123uandme it will indeed be dear :D take care :D

load more
User Profile: BuddyA52
BuddyA52 May 24th, 2015

Whatever you are feeling, or going through, just remember someone is always a click or tap away that who will never judge you and will comfort you and accept you for who you truly are. Everything will be OK.

User Profile: soundscsv
soundscsv May 24th, 2015

Thank you Buddy....needed to hesr that

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 December 4th, 2015

@BuddyA52 loved what you wrote dear:D really glad you feel this way... hope you feel better n better :D

load more
User Profile: thoughtfulAcres135
thoughtfulAcres135 May 24th, 2015

According to this site, I have moderate depression and anxiety and have severely elevated levels of stress... does anyone have advice on how to deal with this?

User Profile: Anchor455
Anchor455 May 24th, 2015

Start a journal, it was the best thing I ever did as I can now visually see where I have been compared to where I am now as well as being able to write down all my feelings to get rind of the negative ones constructively. I also suggest writing down one thing every day that made you smile as a reminder that things do get better, I hope this helps xx

User Profile: irredecent
irredecent May 24th, 2015

Exercise helps alot, eating healthy. You should speak to your Dr about the issues your having though. Try to develop healthy friendships doing things you like. Start a journal writing your thoughts feelings. Try writing about all your grateful for on individual pieces of paper. Put them in a jar and when you have a moment pull one out...

User Profile: irredecent
irredecent May 24th, 2015

I suffer from mild depression as well. It started when I hit puberty at 12. I use to think it was just improper thoughts or negative thinking...I am a faithful person and believe in Christ so I thought I'm not praying or believing enough. Then my mom and others noticed a pattern, I'm female so....it got so bad it was effecting my child. I was so against medication but I finally said enough is enough. I'm not going to have this effect my chikd. So I went to my Dr and I am on medication now. It has helped immensely. This is obviously just my testimony/story but I wanted to share so you can understand why I suggested going to you Dr. Don't wait so long like I did...suffering needlessly. Much love to you and I'm glad your here :)

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 December 4th, 2015

@thoughtfulAcres135 these are some good suggestions u got:) i am sorry you are going through it dear ... i would suggest take proper suggestion from a therapist and i am sure it would make you feel better... we are here for you always but getting a proper opinion is better isn't it :D

load more
User Profile: emotionalAvocado3875
emotionalAvocado3875 May 24th, 2015

On the 75t step of this journey at the oasis of 7cupsoftea 😇

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 December 4th, 2015

@emotionalAvocado3875 yay great progress:D take care always :D

load more
User Profile: Anchor455
Anchor455 May 24th, 2015

Never give up because you never know what is just around the corner

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 December 4th, 2015

@Anchor455 absolutely! :D best wishes your way!:D take care dear! :D

load more
May 24th, 2015

Reached milestone 50 today

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 8th, 2015

@purpleHeart16 Yayy !! Congrats darling !! Keep growing this way...

load more
User Profile: Seaway
Seaway May 24th, 2015

Loneliness, hurt and pain.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 8th, 2015

@Seaway We are very sorry to hear that my friend :( but we are all here to support you and listen to you ...best wishes.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 8th, 2015

@Seaway We are very sorry to hear that my friend :( but we are all here to support you and listen to you ...best wishes.

load more