Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever May 24th, 2015

Gainigng the confidence to help others as well as myself.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 8th, 2015

@Pandas4ever That is really great!! My friend , we are very happy to hear that , keep growing this way...

load more
May 24th, 2015

Be thankful for the little things, they might help a lot.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 8th, 2015

@Cherry77 Agreed billion times!!! Wise words my friend , keep holding them...

load more
User Profile: calmOcean87
calmOcean87 May 24th, 2015

Reached step 175!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 8th, 2015

@calmOcean87 Woohoo!! Congrats my friend , great way to go keep growing this way...

load more
User Profile: Amy1160
Amy1160 May 24th, 2015

Completed 55step today

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 8th, 2015

@Amy1160 Yayy!! Great job !Congrats my friend ...keep growing this way..

load more
User Profile: Notsoglee323
Notsoglee323 May 24th, 2015

I've learned that I am not alone. I have also learned to choose my listeners wisely as not all listen. I've learned they I am in control of my thoughts and feelings

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 8th, 2015

@Notsoglee323 What great things you learned pal , that is really a great achievement !! Keep growing this amazing way...and yes! You are never alone ...

load more
User Profile: Princesskaoru
Princesskaoru May 24th, 2015

Feel good!

User Profile: viki2173
viki2173 May 24th, 2015

whenever u r sad stop being sad andd b awesome instead

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 8th, 2015

@Princesskaoru Awesomee!!! I am feeling good to hear that XD best wishes dear...

load more
User Profile: ANu86
ANu86 May 24th, 2015

Alone... Loanliness and pain... Blackness

User Profile: ANu86
ANu86 May 24th, 2015

Pain.. alone. Loanliness and blankness

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 8th, 2015

@ANu86 My friend , we are truly sad to hear that , we really wish you get better , and we are here to support you no matter what...yes we are <3

load more
User Profile: Ranmusic
Ranmusic May 24th, 2015

OK, I'm on Step #1700 of my Growth Path. So daunting!

User Profile: JustMe0
JustMe0 May 24th, 2015

.....