Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: creativeOcean5066
creativeOcean5066 May 25th, 2015

I initially told my Dad that I liked a girl a few weeks ago and he thought it was just a result of stress and the family issues I've had going on.

Yesterday I told him that I'm bisexual and I don't think there's anything either of us could do about it and that was that. I think he's still in a denial a bit, but I feel better.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@creativeOcean5066 I hope things go the best way...<3

load more
User Profile: Sara21M
Sara21M May 25th, 2015

You never rally know how strong you are until being strong is the only option .

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@Sara21M Well said!! Too much wise words <3

load more
User Profile: LibbyIA
LibbyIA May 25th, 2015

This site taught me to be patient. Yes, I'm going to have tough days, but eventually it will get better. Not everything is always as bad as you may think it is, so maybe I should start living life to the fullest.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@LibbyIA yess!! We are glad you found this site helpful , and more glad to see you pace with this positivity , keep growing this way..

load more
User Profile: emotionalAvocado3875
emotionalAvocado3875 May 25th, 2015

I am at my 100th step of graweth path. don't know how i reached this far just by talking and expressing. its some times feel really good just to express even though no one is listening in the group chat and some times its like a non stop party of similar minded people getting with their life hard step at as time; still trying to laugh and make others laugh.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@emotionalAvocado3875 congrats on step 100!! Well done!! You are pacing greatly , we hope you get the support you need here , and we are already ready to give you support <3 best wishes..

load more
User Profile: TheRafflesia
TheRafflesia May 25th, 2015

8th day since last panic attack. :)

User Profile: HazelEyedQueen17
HazelEyedQueen17 May 26th, 2015

Congrats! :D

User Profile: neatGrapefruit4595
neatGrapefruit4595 May 26th, 2015

hi

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@neatGrapefruit4595 Hey pal <3 welcome here !! We are glad to have you , and we would love to hear about your growth path...where are you in it ?? :D

load more
load more
User Profile: MontyBean
MontyBean May 25th, 2015

Step 300. Never though I would ever get this far if it weren't for some absolutely amazing listeners who have come on daily to see how I'm getting on. If it weren't for them I would be in a ditch somewhere alone and near death. Thank you so much. You know who you are.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@MontyBean That is astounding to hear dear !! Step 300 congrats!! We are really happy to hear you are finding support with our listeners here , and we are always ready to support you and whoever needs it <3 keep growing...

load more
May 25th, 2015

I have just reached my 10th step, and already have learned a lot. I need to let the past be the past, and start fresh. Right here, right now.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@lavenderPlace2943 Great job!! Step 10th congrats!! That looks amazing to see you pace this way , and keep going , you shall get there..

load more
User Profile: Maria1306
Maria1306 May 25th, 2015

It's really nice to have a place so full of compassionate people who are willing to listen to problems that aren't their own. It's like my secret hideout, when I feel like talking to someone or just to remind myself that everyone is struggling.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@Maria1306 Absolutely my friend!! You are very right , I am very happy about this as well , we are all here to help and lend the ear to who needs it <3

load more
User Profile: convivialBlackberry2105
convivialBlackberry2105 May 25th, 2015

Too afraid to sleep at night. Feel so scared. Can't sleep even now.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@convivialBlackberry2105 I am truly sorry to hear about your struggles with sleeping <3 hope you feel all good soon...* hugs * .

load more
User Profile: fiestysue
fiestysue May 25th, 2015

this site has taught me how strong i really am and can endure whatever comes at me.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@fiestysue Yes!! This positivity and encouragement is an inspiration really!! Keep going to the climax this way...and we are glad you find 7cups helpful..

load more