Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: independentOak309
independentOak309 May 26th, 2015

I got to 75 actually. Cool.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@independentOak309 yeah it is cool !! You are fast growing !! Good job! <3

load more
User Profile: azureGlobe9621
azureGlobe9621 May 26th, 2015

step 100

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@azureGlobe9621 step 100 !! Yayy , hundred congrats for ya !! Keep growing..

load more
User Profile: HazelEyedQueen17
HazelEyedQueen17 May 26th, 2015

I haven't self-harmed in a year and 5ish months. I keep resisting this urge. But at least I haven't followed through with the urges which is good. Can't believe I've made it this far.

User Profile: HazelEyedQueen17
HazelEyedQueen17 May 26th, 2015

I haven't self-harmed in a year and 5ish months. I keep resisting this urge. But at least I haven't followed through with the urges which is good. Can't believe I've made it this far.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@HazelEyedQueen17 Wow my friend !! That is some hard goal you reached , you should be proud , we are proud of you as well , keep growing this fantastic way <3

load more
User Profile: 123uandme
123uandme May 26th, 2015

yarn keeps me calm...

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@123uandme Yay !! That looks great , you are some pacer <3

load more
User Profile: parkerm
parkerm May 26th, 2015

everyday i am learning or relearning something new

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@parkerm Astounding !! You are a true learner , this is life , every single day teaches everyone something new...keep learning and growing <3

load more
User Profile: parkerm
parkerm May 26th, 2015

step 100!

User Profile: kathoftea
kathoftea May 26th, 2015

10!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@kathoftea Yayy cool !! You are growing awesomely !! Step 10 !!

load more
User Profile: 123uandme
123uandme May 26th, 2015

step 1475

User Profile: myfreedom1
myfreedom1 May 26th, 2015

WOW. Way to go.


amazing

load more
load more
User Profile: willingPlane7240
willingPlane7240 May 26th, 2015

Step 10! Learning to remind myself that some things I do aren't "normal" and they aren't alien either. Learning to remind myself that I am a bit normal, and a bit not,and that that's not bad. That's good.

User Profile: playfulintensity
playfulintensity May 27th, 2015

This is something I really want, just to accept me for me. Work in progress :)

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@willingPlane7240 My friend , we are glad you are learning things you feel good about <3 and congrats on step 10 !!

load more