Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: rubberSeal222
rubberSeal222 May 26th, 2015

Currently on Step 225 I think.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@rubberSeal222 Good job !! Step 225 a great step you reached , keep climbing , best wishes..

load more
User Profile: emotionalAvocado3875
emotionalAvocado3875 May 27th, 2015

If life gives shit it's my choice if I want to use it in my garden or not.

User Profile: Ranmusic
Ranmusic May 27th, 2015

I'm at Step 1800. 634,726 more to go! :-)

User Profile: Ranmusic
Ranmusic May 27th, 2015

Oops sorry, that's actually Step #1900!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@Ranmusic Great job !! You are some fast climber :D

load more
load more
User Profile: TheseAreMyMistakes
TheseAreMyMistakes May 27th, 2015

25 ;)

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@TheseAreMyMistakes nice job !! Step 25 , keep growing ,

load more
User Profile: kayteapot
kayteapot May 27th, 2015

I'm at the point where I'd rather take the physical abuse than this emotional depression I have being without him.

User Profile: lovingPlane6978
lovingPlane6978 May 27th, 2015

You do not deserve any form of abuse

load more
User Profile: reddragon
reddragon May 27th, 2015

You are amazing

May 27th, 2015

One week sober. Let's see if I can post this in a month!

User Profile: lel985
lel985 May 27th, 2015

I know you can do it!

load more
User Profile: Blessings777
Blessings777 May 27th, 2015

~~Forever and always? Gurl I know u love to lie. Lay u down in candle light. Its friendly fire? a friendly fight. Screw the ones that do you right? Ima doo you right. Like u,, lets keep it tight. I,, cant deny. Ur Arson,, Baby don?t beg my pardon. Burn down the whole apartment? Long as we never parted? Shes dancing on them ashes. Got questions I aint askin? Maybe cuzz I love that ass and? maybe I cuzz I love her accent. Fantastic,, Ima good guy, shes a bad bitch. Do it add-up? Math-ma-tics? Shes a bad name, but a good kiss. Says I got her, attention... Says, I make her feel different... Common sense, shes fibbin?... I don?t fit in, im a loose end, gunna wind up a victom? Around them, im a ?Bestfriend?. Her past is always whisperin? I tell her I love her, put no one above her, then just for a minute? ?She Confesses? she admits it. Her heart was broke I fix it. I make her life worth livin??

User Profile: sincereDime3868y
sincereDime3868y May 27th, 2015

Letting go n letting God

User Profile: CreativelyAlone
CreativelyAlone May 27th, 2015

Step 10

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@CreativelyAlone Great step you reached step 10 !! Yayy keep growing <3

load more