Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: fiestysue
fiestysue May 27th, 2015

this sight has some great support

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@fiestysue we are so glad to hear that <3 and more that you are a part of it , that is it , we just want to support each other and get stronger..

load more
User Profile: mborder
mborder May 28th, 2015

Just got to 10. cant wait for the future!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@mborder Yayy !! And the future shall come soon with great results <3

load more
User Profile: NourGhallab
NourGhallab May 28th, 2015

Be honest with yourself

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@NourGhallab yes!! Great words pal..

load more

There is a lot of support on this site. My first day and I feel great.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@persistentRaspberries7478 yayy <3 welcome here , we are glad to have you ...and we are indeed always ready to support each other no matter what..

load more
User Profile: Midnight143
Midnight143 May 28th, 2015

Stop and take a few minuets to relax when you are too stressed out

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@Midnight143 Yeah !! That is it , good words dear <3

load more
User Profile: Dreamz
Dreamz May 28th, 2015

Congratulations to everyone here who has accomplished or completed something amazing recently!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@Dreamz congrats to you as well <3 thanks for the kind words.

load more
User Profile: thelizzimonster
thelizzimonster May 28th, 2015

I need to stop punishing myself for not being able to do everything, and help with everything.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@thelizzimonster yes pal !! You never deserve this , you are amazing , and keep holding this perspective <3

load more
User Profile: ward
ward May 28th, 2015

I realized that I have been neglecting to deal with past issues and need to rethink my life and who I am

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@ward We are glad to hear you realized these important things <3 good luck and best wishes..

load more
User Profile: 123uandme
123uandme May 28th, 2015

step 1525

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@123uandme cool !! Great way to go yayy !!

load more
User Profile: ambitiousWest9308
ambitiousWest9308 May 28th, 2015

With this sight, I know I I'll always will have someone to talk... Whenever I want...