Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: musicismyescape65
musicismyescape65 April 29th, 2015

Growth path step 10 <3

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 11th, 2015

@musicismyescape65 Congrats!! Keep progressing , best wishes..

load more
April 29th, 2015

After hurting immensely from strong anxiety, panic, depression and feelings of absolute worthlessness for a very long time,today I actually took a step of faith to just rest my soul a bit and talk to someone here. I was so afraid of doing so but I also long to heal even more soalthough it may seem like nothing to most people i know, its really huge for me and I'm proud to at least say I did manage to care for myself :) I'm hopeful.

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 11th, 2015

@BlueSeraphim718 That is very very awesome to hear!! Keep holding this beautiful faith and hope, and no , it seems a lot for us here , we care about everyone here , best wishes..

load more
User Profile: yellowbigbricks
yellowbigbricks April 29th, 2015

Clinical Depression/PTSD/Addiction- I'm taking baby steps.

I just want to be happy.

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 8th, 2015

@yellowbigbricks those baby steps will prove very fruitful and i hope you feel better soon dear :) best wishes always :)

load more
User Profile: kayisontheway
kayisontheway April 29th, 2015

I learnt how little things can matter more than the big things sometimes.

1 reply
User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@kayisontheway, That's true. You're doing very well!

load more
User Profile: kayisontheway
kayisontheway April 29th, 2015

I have been able to see more things to be grateful for throughout my day :)

2 replies
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 8th, 2015

@kayisontheway you are doing great dear<3 keep progressing<3

User Profile: lavenderNectarine9250
lavenderNectarine9250 June 15th, 2020

@kayisontheway I'm working on that

load more
User Profile: an0m4ly
an0m4ly April 29th, 2015

I'm here. I'm talking to people instead of keeping it inside me. I'm trying to move past my own weaknesses. I dont know what strength looks like just now. I' m not sure I remember how to be not depressed and stress free, but I'm trying. Every day is a step.

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 8th, 2015

@an0m4ly and hope every step brings you closer to being better n better<3 best wishes<3

load more
User Profile: courteousJet3127
courteousJet3127 April 29th, 2015

Made caramel pudding today! Should I say finally, because I have been craving this and no one would make it for me. Even so it did come from a box.

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 8th, 2015

@courteousJet3127 yayyyyy <3 take care<3

load more
User Profile: ShyFriendlyNiceKindPerson
ShyFriendlyNiceKindPerson April 29th, 2015

I've been using this site for quite some time and it had helped me deal with some problems I've had. :)

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 8th, 2015

@ShyFriendlyNiceKindPerson i am glad it helped <3 keep progressing<3 best wishes

load more
User Profile: chocoobsession
chocoobsession April 29th, 2015

One of the best things that I've came across in my whole life :) I feel soo much better after the minfulnessexercise :D it really helped.

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 8th, 2015

@chocoobsession so happy that you liked it:) and that it helped...takere always<3

load more
User Profile: TheRealEmbo
TheRealEmbo April 29th, 2015

I learned people will always love you when you make mistakes

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 8th, 2015

@TheRealEmbo that is always great <3 glad to see your thoughts so positive <3 take care always <3

load more