Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: ScooterCat
ScooterCat March 30th, 2020

@GlenM

User Profile: ScooterCat
ScooterCat March 30th, 2020

Focus on what I can control

User Profile: GoblinBoyQ
GoblinBoyQ March 30th, 2020

That I don't have to rely on someone else's opinion of me.

User Profile: DinaElwy
DinaElwy March 30th, 2020

I made 150 steps in my growth path.

I am afraid of COVID-19 and that my salary will be deducted due to my noticeable work presence.

User Profile: TNTDynamite
TNTDynamite March 31st, 2020

I've learned just how much a daily check-in helps to keep me on track mentally and emotionally.

User Profile: PurpleVervain
PurpleVervain March 31st, 2020

Yes! @TNTDynamite

User Profile: JarOfCaramel
JarOfCaramel March 31st, 2020

@TNTDynamite I agree!

load more
User Profile: PurpleVervain
PurpleVervain March 31st, 2020

Started stretching 🙆‍♀️

Working on my splits!

User Profile: thoughtfulSmiles74
thoughtfulSmiles74 March 31st, 2020

I reactivated my Listener account today on here after deactivating my account almost 2 years ago. I had tried to be a listener, but it was too difficult to do so. It would feel overwhelming and stressful. After working on my mental health consistently for two years, today I listened & helped one person. I don't feel overwhelmed or stressed after doing so. I feel fulfilled, happy and accomplished that I was able to positively impact someone else's day. That person wrote my first positive Listener review without being asked to. I'm so thankful to see how much I've grown and progressed on my journey.

User Profile: theheartproject
theheartproject April 1st, 2020

@thoughtfulSmiles74

It is indeed a great joy to have you back on board helping others.

User Profile: thoughtfulSmiles74
thoughtfulSmiles74 April 1st, 2020

@theheartproject

Thank you so much for your support heart It's a true pleasure being back in this community! Hope you're having a beautiful day! smiley

User Profile: theheartproject
theheartproject April 3rd, 2020

@thoughtfulSmiles74

yes I am how about you?

User Profile: thoughtfulSmiles74
thoughtfulSmiles74 April 3rd, 2020

@theheartproject

I'm having a good day today - trying to stay positive and doing some watercoloring today :)

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: JarOfCaramel
JarOfCaramel March 31st, 2020

I learned how to let my worry go and that it's okay to say no!

User Profile: Nightpool2
Nightpool2 March 31st, 2020

Hey guys-reached step 110 in growth path :)

User Profile: Mari1435
Mari1435 March 31st, 2020

@GlenM

Take care of myself more.