Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: tearetriever
tearetriever April 11th, 2020

@GlenM time for myself

User Profile: limeVillage6456
limeVillage6456 April 12th, 2020

Taking small steps to a better me

User Profile: aroundtheworld77
aroundtheworld77 April 12th, 2020

@GlenM thoughts come and go like leaves in the Wind.

User Profile: reservedPineapple9552
reservedPineapple9552 April 12th, 2020

I talked to a listener who really helped me, I was scared at first to talk someone I don't know but it honestly made me feel better.

User Profile: sitaraa
sitaraa April 12th, 2020

@GlenM

ive learned that its ok to be open and seek help from others

April 12th, 2020

I've learned that progress isn't linear and that's ok.

User Profile: DinaElwy
DinaElwy April 12th, 2020

I learned that I have to be positive even if I feel that I am useless.

User Profile: Itsjustme6
Itsjustme6 April 13th, 2020

it's okay to feel the things i do and i shouldn't suppress it i should accept those feelings instead because i the end suppressing it is only going to make it worse❤️

User Profile: Bahari2
Bahari2 April 13th, 2020

I've learned that it's ok to be "weak" or "needy" when I'm struggling or having a hard time. I've learned it's ok to lean on someone and not hold the burden by myself. I've learned that I'm a toxic person to myself, and it's not helping me in the long run.

User Profile: MissLenea
MissLenea April 13th, 2020

To just breathe. It gets better