Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 April 13th, 2020

This is the first day of my second week with 7cups.

Knowing that I have a place to come to to share my experience, have access to tools, exercises, and listeners whenever I feel like connecting has given me a greater sense of security and confidence in my ability to care for myself, and receive care.

I also enjoy the good feeling of uplifting others with my shares, increasing the well being for all of us.

I really appreciate having this great resource available to me, and for all of the wonderful people here. Thank you! 😊❤️🙏🏼

User Profile: viaa16
viaa16 April 13th, 2020

I completed 100 steps, and I had learned a lot of things. For instance, to be grateful and that sometimes it's okay to stop worrying. Also, now I know some awesome ways of coping :)

User Profile: passionateMango2156
passionateMango2156 April 14th, 2020

Emotions are temporary and often distort our perceptions. Try to remember that even extreme emotions pass and that life will get better when they do.

User Profile: exuberantMaple397
exuberantMaple397 May 1st, 2020

@passionateMango2156. Very perceptive. Thank you for sharing!

load more
User Profile: Melly0919
Melly0919 April 14th, 2020

Finally felt well enough to do some chores around the house. My medication for anxiety was upped due to my depression and anxiety worsening after being laid off and this whole virus thing. Been really upset.

User Profile: Markers
Markers April 15th, 2020

@Melly0919

My milestone for today would have to be staying positive, and enjoying the small stuff through my day.

load more
User Profile: Nicole280
Nicole280 April 14th, 2020

@GlenM

Learnt that I'm not alone and help is there for me :)

User Profile: nyagaroxas
nyagaroxas April 14th, 2020

Step 710 of my Growth Path!

User Profile: LystenLynda
LystenLynda April 14th, 2020

Treasure Life. There's only one!

User Profile: Goldcherry2113
Goldcherry2113 April 14th, 2020

I'm becoming my own

User Profile: sunnyLand5322
sunnyLand5322 April 15th, 2020

That things don

User Profile: CallMeXeno
CallMeXeno April 15th, 2020

Step 140. Asking for help does not make you less deserving of that help.

User Profile: Uimaine
Uimaine April 15th, 2020

@CallMeXeno that is a hard one for some, including me. Congratulations!

load more