Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)
Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4
I don't need to control everything, life goes on and works out anyway
Thats very healthy for you to realize that @HearTheRhythm
I've learned that i need to stop worrying so much about others and worry about myself. I've learned that maybe its best that i am alone.
@Asgardianqueen19
You have to be the source of your own happiness and confidence, be it through your own will or acceptance of a higher power (I'm no judge of whether ppl should believe in a g-d or not). But as you become more accepting of you, you may be surprised that other people may want to be around you.
@GlenM that i dont have to tough out my problems by myself and its ok to talk to people even if i think my problems are small
Believe in myself
self care is important and worthy of me making time for it
@GlenM
The importance of facing one
@GlenM To be a little softer and more understanding of myself. treat myself like i would a friend
How to better cope on my own
@GlenM
Learned To Let Stress Go On Problems I Cannot Fix.