Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: ThisTooShallPass2016
ThisTooShallPass2016 April 24th, 2020

I was reminded to celebrate the small wins. So often we focus on all tha we did wrong or what we didn't get done. I was reminded to celebrate my small accomplishments because they when compiled they add up to large wins.

User Profile: Funflips
Funflips April 24th, 2020

I just completed 50 steps in my Growth path! I'm so happy...it really makes me happier than what I used to be, alot of what is suggested makes me think more on life and it brings me so much joy on that thoughts

User Profile: aroundtheworld77
aroundtheworld77 April 24th, 2020

celebrating milestone. strong feelings come and go. the expectation of future unpleasant emotions can cause me to miss the pleasant ones.

User Profile: brightBike1298
brightBike1298 April 25th, 2020

For me, I think that me being thankful in my life is vital.

User Profile: Lilmissyme
Lilmissyme April 25th, 2020

Since start this process I have learned to keep a better focus at the task at hand and wanting to gain mental strength.

User Profile: Eastbound
Eastbound April 25th, 2020

Step 127: I don

User Profile: Uimaine
Uimaine April 25th, 2020

I just finished 25. I don't think I'm ready to be a listener just yet. I'm a bit of an empath, and the thought of trying to help someone else through their feelings is akin to trying to rescue a drowning person when I can't swim myself. I hope to get there though. I used to be the person people would go to to have deeper, more substantive conversation. I've lost that somewhere along the way after diagnosis.

User Profile: Sylvina
Sylvina April 26th, 2020

I got a full cup. I'm learning that I need to be kinder to myself and I need to take time to calm myslef each day.

User Profile: Myself85
Myself85 April 26th, 2020

To let things go I can't control.

User Profile: kailo
kailo April 26th, 2020

so i've completed 50 steps.. and i've learned that even though all seems helpless there is at least one person out here that i can talk to