Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Lily07
Lily07 April 28th, 2020

To take things easy and accpet myself

User Profile: Shirooroo
Shirooroo April 28th, 2020

Shirooroo made it to level 70, yay!!!

April 28th, 2020

I'm done with step 70!

User Profile: fixMorgs
fixMorgs April 28th, 2020

@GlenM

To never give up on myself, that I AM worth it, and that I can do anything I put my mind to. heart

User Profile: crimsonTiger7352
crimsonTiger7352 April 28th, 2020

I've made improvements and I'm doing much better

User Profile: Halmstad4
Halmstad4 April 28th, 2020

Still learning

User Profile: Beejack
Beejack April 28th, 2020

Hiya. I reached step 70.

One thing I've learned this week is that it's okay to feel bad. Letting yourself feel your feelings is one thing which can help calm them, instead of pushing them away and feeling awful about it haunting you for days. Its best to stay in the present more instead of turning pointlessly over the past or causing yourself pain by agonizing over what it means for the future. It's frustrating that the things I'm okay with one day are causing so much pain the next, but the more I come back to peace the easier it will be to keep moving forward.

User Profile: auddyssey
auddyssey April 28th, 2020

Understanding takes time, and time is relative to each person. My healing may not be as fast as others, and it will progress just as long as I keep working on it. Thank you to all the listeners who have taken the time to help me in my progress!

User Profile: fixMorgs
fixMorgs April 28th, 2020

On growth step 24 (:

absolutely loving how much progress I am making in such a short time. I am worth it, I deserve to feel healthier.

User Profile: selfconfidentSail3211
selfconfidentSail3211 April 28th, 2020

@GlenM

it's okay to ask for help