Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: discreetFig1395
discreetFig1395 April 28th, 2020

@GlenM one thing I've learned is that its okay to be sad sometimes. Its a normal feeling. You just have to know that eventually, it will clear up and you will be better.

User Profile: selfconfidentSail3211
selfconfidentSail3211 April 28th, 2020

@discreetFig1395

Very true

load more
User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 April 29th, 2020

Feeling relaxed, at peace, and at ease right now.

Enjoying the evening.

Feeling good with the activity I participated in today.

Had a good time at the 2 Sharing Circles I attended today.

User Profile: yellowPenguin8917
yellowPenguin8917 April 29th, 2020

Wow I made it to 67

User Profile: MoonlightSKY2020
MoonlightSKY2020 April 29th, 2020

spread happiness, be happy...heart

User Profile: Chronicallymanasaa
Chronicallymanasaa April 29th, 2020

Today I became a listener here I study psychology and I also suffer mental illness so it feels good to help n spread love n give empathy

User Profile: mrfrito
mrfrito April 29th, 2020

@GlenM im not alone

User Profile: aroundtheworld77
aroundtheworld77 April 29th, 2020

I've learned to stop judging myself and others.

User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 April 29th, 2020

Feel pretty much my regular self for the first time since the quarantine started on March 17th.

It has been very challenging for me to adapt to the new conditions: Slept a lot, symptoms of stress, etc.

Signed into work comfortably for the first time since then!

Im on my way back to normal.

User Profile: bubbleCircle3689
bubbleCircle3689 April 29th, 2020

@GlenM

To be mor3 patient

User Profile: blueHickory43
blueHickory43 April 29th, 2020

I learned that it's good to share your fears