Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: yellowPenguin8917
yellowPenguin8917 May 9th, 2020

Family stress is what I want to know more about! Every lockdown and so many families and I want to know healthy way to cope!

User Profile: Moonwaker94
Moonwaker94 May 9th, 2020

@GlenM

I learned that being open about mental health can really help yourself and those around you (in some cases)

User Profile: TeaForLife
TeaForLife May 9th, 2020

I reached level 90 and want to continue working on myself.

User Profile: bribrigal2010
bribrigal2010 May 9th, 2020

I am slowly reminding myself everyday to take it one day at a time. I've noticed my mindset improving as I am able to raise my vibrations. I feel more motivated and have been experiencing less episodes when it comes to my PTSD! I am really proud of this!!

User Profile: ankakier
ankakier May 9th, 2020

I've reached level 70 today. The path helps me stay grateful. Thanks for it.

User Profile: ruffneckred
ruffneckred May 9th, 2020

another milestone, yeah me,

User Profile: confused7461
confused7461 May 9th, 2020

@GlenM

I'm learning to stay on task as I continue my growth path.

User Profile: confused7461
confused7461 May 9th, 2020

@GlenM

Am slowly learning more about myself, I am moving quicly through my growth path, only because I am in desperate need of relief.

User Profile: confused7461
confused7461 May 9th, 2020

@GlenM

Achieved step 70

User Profile: QueenMeap
QueenMeap May 10th, 2020

@GlenM

To understand why