Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: intellectualLunch7195
intellectualLunch7195 May 18th, 2020

Staying positive

User Profile: arnoldziffler1
arnoldziffler1 May 18th, 2020

i just made the big step to sign up to online therapy

Im reluctant scraed and hesitant

But i did it

May 18th, 2020

Step 90!

User Profile: YugenCypher
YugenCypher May 18th, 2020

I've reached 50 in my growth path laugh

User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 18th, 2020

@GlenM

I have learned a bit to listen to the voices of other people with their problems.

User Profile: alex22alexandra
alex22alexandra May 18th, 2020

step 60... I feel better than before starting my path... It will gets better... I hope so

User Profile: emma131
emma131 May 18th, 2020

@GlenM

I don't know if this is entirely because of 7 cups, but it definitely helped me to realize how much I over exaggerate minor health issues, like sore throats and stuff.

User Profile: ShannonLea
ShannonLea May 18th, 2020

Got my hang 10!

User Profile: TheCouncilSystem
TheCouncilSystem May 18th, 2020

Music has always been a big part of my life. I realized that I can use music to influence my emotions. So, I am jammin' out to some upbeat music now.

User Profile: selfconfidentSail3211
selfconfidentSail3211 May 18th, 2020

It's importatnt to stay the course. Anything can throw you off track (work, family, health, money etc.) We are human. Keep going and whatever you do, don't look back. Make adjustments where necessary and keep moving.