Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib May 19th, 2020

I learned how to protect myself and ask for help always I am dealing taking time to recover from trauma and dosmetic violence and bullying and broken romantic realtonships how to handle the siteusion it takes work I am sticking to my therapy paperwork and staying busy and staying strong through the path my voice deserves to be heard my story matters my health matter it's my emotional physical mental health it's ok for me to cry also it's ok for me to say no

User Profile: wakinglight
wakinglight May 19th, 2020

To express myself a little bit more.

User Profile: ruffneckred
ruffneckred May 19th, 2020

another milestone, yeah me! pass the sauce

User Profile: eikstershea11
eikstershea11 May 19th, 2020

I feel like i have hope, i could be happy again

User Profile: Mwhet920
Mwhet920 May 19th, 2020

@eikstershea11

Keep it up!

load more
User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 May 19th, 2020

1070: Don't think so, it will work!!!sad

User Profile: loyalHouse9898
loyalHouse9898 May 19th, 2020

Sometimes we are waiting for other people to change, but God is waiting for us to change.

User Profile: carsey05
carsey05 May 20th, 2020

Learning new coping skills. So thankful for my therapist!!!

User Profile: Redrock2017
Redrock2017 May 20th, 2020

I'm learning that your pain can become like medicine.

User Profile: passionateCup3122
passionateCup3122 May 20th, 2020

I learned failure isn't a stigma and being in low is rest to go faster......I learned nothing is perfect so being perfect is being nothing.....I learned life isn't to enjoy when there are good things but when are bad.....

User Profile: persistentSea2558
persistentSea2558 May 20th, 2020

I found the root of my insecurities, and that I can get better

User Profile: Mwhet920
Mwhet920 May 20th, 2020

@persistentSea2558

Congrats!

load more