Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: willingCranberry1541
willingCranberry1541 May 25th, 2020

I have a great relationship with my parents

User Profile: YippinWolf33
YippinWolf33 May 25th, 2020

Boy the growth paths asked you to post a lot.

I just made step 80. I'm still working on Mindfulness, especially grounding.

User Profile: Er5
Er5 May 25th, 2020

I am changing the way of thinking. Im focusing on my breath and becoming aware of my thoughts.

User Profile: courageousHuman9894
courageousHuman9894 May 26th, 2020

It gets better trust me and know that you are loved I went from cutting myself and crying to loving my body and my mind. There are good things ahead

User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 29th, 2020

@courageousHuman9894

Excellent! Bravo to you.

load more
User Profile: adaptableLake3534
adaptableLake3534 May 26th, 2020

I'm on step 109 and I'm learning that if I take the time to focus on my own growth and work on these steps I'm feeling better about myself and feel like I'm actively taking charge of my own well being.

User Profile: agme22
agme22 May 26th, 2020

I started to get to know with ppl, and reminded me to text friends with who I did not talk so far, and I learned how to become a listener too

User Profile: Er5
Er5 May 26th, 2020

Accepting what happens

User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 29th, 2020

@Er5

I have very difficulties in doing that. Any advice for me?

load more
User Profile: ruffneckred
ruffneckred May 26th, 2020

Another milestone, yeah me. Is it groundhogs day? again?

User Profile: PearlofWisdom
PearlofWisdom May 26th, 2020

You can't help everyone. But everyone needs someone to help.

User Profile: M252
M252 May 26th, 2020

i have learned to accept the situation i'm already in also that it's okay if today wasn't good because this hard feeling will fade someday...

User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 29th, 2020

@M252

How wise you are M252. Wish I was like you.

load more