Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: ruffneckred
ruffneckred May 28th, 2020

another milestone, yeah me.

1 reply
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 29th, 2020

@ruffneckred

Nice dear.

load more
User Profile: zewawish
zewawish May 28th, 2020

One step at a time! Every step Counts

User Profile: ExpressedEmotions
ExpressedEmotions May 28th, 2020

I've learned that I do have the self awareness to know what I need and what will be unhealthy for me, and that I can act on that knowledge but that it is a choice I have to make every time.

User Profile: fearlessRaspberries7133
fearlessRaspberries7133 May 29th, 2020

I learned that I need to be more positive but I don't know how to. I feel so lost and lonely.

1 reply
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 29th, 2020

@fearlessRaspberries7133

Hi.

To be positive: Maybe start writing in a little book 3 things every day. F.eks. Thank you (I say God/Jesus - but you can do what you want) that I have teeth so I can chew my food. Thank you for my bed, thank you for this slice of bread I'm now eating. I think to be positive/thankfull is a state of mind. If you start to write down 3 things each day it will be nice for you to find new things to be thankful for and you'll become more positive.

You are lost and lonely. I m sorry because of that. I hope you'll find a really good friend in yourself. Be blessed.

load more
User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 May 29th, 2020

Ive improved my relationships by being more aware of how Id like them to be, and adjusting my thoughts and actions accordingly.

User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 May 29th, 2020

Experienced a shift in my perspective that allows me to feel better.

1 reply
User Profile: TheCaringOne
TheCaringOne May 29th, 2020

@Lakshmi108 totally agree

load more
User Profile: MariWhale
MariWhale May 29th, 2020

That I need to reach out and branch out despite my fears

User Profile: exuberantMaple397
exuberantMaple397 May 29th, 2020

I'm learning to stay mindful

User Profile: Courtneynd
Courtneynd May 29th, 2020

Don't let your fears drive you. Drive your fears away with confidence.

User Profile: TheCaringOne
TheCaringOne May 29th, 2020

I've been learning through the exercises new ideas and responses to other situations that have come up on a regular basis and how to deal with people