Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 May 29th, 2020

Ive gained confidence in my ability to take good care of myself.

I know that I have resources available to me whenever I wish to make use of them.

I trust myself to identify when to connect with support resources, what type of support is going to be most beneficial in that moment, and my willingness and ability to make full use of them.

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 May 30th, 2020

I reached goal 230,in my path ways.

I am very proud that I have reached that goal.

I learned that it is better to be relaxed and calm.

1 reply
User Profile: bbunnylily
bbunnylily May 30th, 2020

@calmMango9611

It's good to know that, keepo going😊

load more
User Profile: TheCaringOne
TheCaringOne May 30th, 2020

be kind to myself

1 reply
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 30th, 2020

@TheCaringOne

So importent.

load more
User Profile: arnoldziffler1
arnoldziffler1 May 30th, 2020

Reached step 81

found contributing in a thread really encouraging

felt a shared problem and perspective

felt appreciated

2 replies
User Profile: bbunnylily
bbunnylily May 30th, 2020

@arnoldziffler1

I am a newbie in this community what does it mean 81 steps? While other has 230. Is it the number when you completed one task such as gratitude list??

User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 30th, 2020

@arnoldziffler1

"felt appreciated" - so good.

load more
User Profile: bbunnylily
bbunnylily May 30th, 2020

Acceptance and regulated expectations are the tools to see everything in beautiful way..

User Profile: salyssa224
salyssa224 May 30th, 2020

@GlenM I have learned that above everything I want to be happy and healthy. I want to be happy and healthy for not only myself but my friends and family. Latley, I have been a roller coaster of conflicting emotions, but I want to continue working towards a consistent lifestyle that allows me to be my true self.

1 reply
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 30th, 2020

@salyssa224

Hi.

What a fine expression : "To be true to myself".

load more
User Profile: FaerieVampire
FaerieVampire May 30th, 2020

@GlenM

I have learned that it's okay to have feelings.

1 reply
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 30th, 2020

@FaerieVampire

Yes it is.

load more
User Profile: cematheson
cematheson May 30th, 2020

I wish to be the best version of myself that I can be. The first step was realising my problems and that they not only affect me. Now, I am working on the most difficult part for me... asking for help from those that really can.

1 reply
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 30th, 2020

@cematheson

"Wish to be the best version of myself" - how great is that!

load more
User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 May 30th, 2020

Have learned to relax more often and more fully.

Take slow, deep breaths, and think a lot less.

Trust my inner guidance system, and follow the directions it gives me.

1 reply
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 30th, 2020

@Lakshmi108

Beautiful.

load more
User Profile: TheCaringOne
TheCaringOne May 30th, 2020

I'm learning to come here to 7 cups each day to touch base helps