Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: TheCaringOne
TheCaringOne May 30th, 2020

Learning new things every day

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 May 31st, 2020

I finally got inner strength to post here. I have been fighting severe depression

User Profile: bbunnylily
bbunnylily May 31st, 2020

@Rebekahwriter13

Its a good news to read, Rebekah.

Take your time to nourish yourself.smiley

User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 31st, 2020

@Rebekahwriter13

Welcome Rebekahwriter13. And yes - depressions are hard. I too have to go through them, the last one the 6 last days. I hope that maybe I'm feeling a little bit better today. Depression is shit I must say.

load more
User Profile: TheCaringOne
TheCaringOne May 31st, 2020

I've been learning to do the calm app each day as well

User Profile: notali
notali May 31st, 2020

I'm over 7 months sober after a year of severe alcoholism and a suicide attempt! Feeling stronger everyday but I still have a long way to go. New to 7 Cups since I can't get professional help atm.

User Profile: bbunnylily
bbunnylily May 31st, 2020

@notali

It's amazing news I read from you, Notali😊

Keep the good works! You can have 1 on 1 chat with available listener or professional therapist to help you here..

Hope you are doing well...

User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 31st, 2020

@notali

Bless you notali.

load more
User Profile: TropicalTree
TropicalTree May 31st, 2020

To slowly (but effectively) train my brain to focus more on the positive.

User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 31st, 2020

@TropicalTree

Hi TropicalTree.

Maybe you'll want to read what I wrote to @fearlessRaspberries7133 number 5 section from above at this page. She's writing of the same subject as yourself about wanting to be more positive.

load more
User Profile: brightOcean201
brightOcean201 May 31st, 2020

@GlenM

to not let my worries consume me ☁️

User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy June 2nd, 2020

@brightOcean201

Very good BrightOcean201.

User Profile: SleeplessVet
SleeplessVet June 2nd, 2020

@brightOcean201

yes... good one

load more
User Profile: TheCaringOne
TheCaringOne May 31st, 2020

To be able to just be me

User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy June 2nd, 2020

@TheCaringOne

Yes thecaringone. That is what it is all about I think.

load more
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 May 31st, 2020

I'm on 1416 I would have been further but I'm depressed

User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy June 2nd, 2020

@Rebekahwriter13

Rebekahwriter13. Depressions come and go. For a week now I was very much depressed, all to the ground, and also took some pills (crutch) described from my docktor Today my life is lighter. Halleluja. Please go through the tunnel. There will be light at the other side.

load more
User Profile: selfconfidentSail3211
selfconfidentSail3211 May 31st, 2020

I feel very clear and focused today. Eveeryday isn't sunshine and roses. I know I have the coping skills to make it through rough patches.

Stay stong!!!!!!!!!

User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy June 2nd, 2020

@selfconfidentSail3211

Thank you for the encourishment of "stay strong". Beautiful words.

User Profile: selfconfidentSail3211
selfconfidentSail3211 June 2nd, 2020

@Helgafy

winkheartyes

User Profile: selfconfidentSail3211
selfconfidentSail3211 June 2nd, 2020

@Helgafy

winkheartyes

load more
load more
User Profile: leafshade
leafshade June 1st, 2020

I reached step 70 on my growth path!